If you are looking for holiday gifts for a lawyer in your life, here are a few ideas to consider:
1. Fountain Pen – A fountain pen is an elegant and traditional choice that will stand out in today’s digital world. While fountain pens can span a tremendous range of price points, consider this offering from Waterman at $85. I have personally used Waterman fountain pens and enjoy writing with them. Keep in mind that writing with a fountain pen may take some getting used to if you are only familiar with ball points.
2. Gavel Set – A personalized gavel set makes an excellent decorative addition to a lawyer’s office. If you look around online, there are various sellers who offer customized gavel sets, such as this one.
3. Portfolio – Lawyers often value a nice folder to organize their papers or hold their notepad during important meetings. Try this Etsy search for a variety of options from different vendors with various possibilities for customization.
4. Lawyerly Art Prints – What about a framed piece of law-inspired art? Art.com has a whole category of art for lawyers, including both traditional legal scenes and more humorous selections, like this New Yorker cartoon.
5. L is for Law – This one is no surprise for readers of this blog. Consider giving a copy of L is for Law to all your lawyer friends with toddlers!